Faixa Preta Bound

I proudly train under Master Lloyd Irvin in Camp Springs, MD. I have dedicated my LIFE to earning my Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Black Belt and winning the Mundials (BJJ World Championships) at the Black Belt level. I plan to hold more World Championship Gold medals than any other competitor the World has seen.

Why stop there? In Mixed Martial Arts, I will hold the Strikeforce Women's 135 and 145 lb title belts. At the same time.

Is that cocky? Perhaps... But I do know, I will not reach my goals alone. I have God and the support of my family, my friends, my teammates, and of course, Master Lloyd. All I need now is you.

The purpose of this blog is for you. For you to get a closer look into the life of SarJ. For you to see the growth of a Champion.

And uh... ya know, maybe you'll get to know me well enough to send donations!

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter

Happy Easter Bunnies!  I hope everyone is having a super fantastic Easter.  I think I'm one of the million people who only go to church on Easter! :-/   But, I went to a very nice church with my father, stepmother and younger brother and sister.  It was a good sermon, and it may sound odd to you, but it really helped with my jiu jitsu mental preparation.  I felt like any type of postitive energy is energy I need and can use for the Pans on Friday.
I will be flying out to L.A. for Pans on Wednesday morning!  I'm really excited.  I'm over my jitters, right now, and I'm super relaxed, super confident and SUPER READY!  We have 19 Team Lloyd Irvin soldiers  to Cali, along with many many from our affiliate schools.  Thursday, is white belts and Blue belts, so we will begin our dominance early.  I'm up on Friday for both the medio and absoluto divisions.  Saturday and Sunday will see our Brown and Black belt competitors.
Thank you very much to ALL of my family, friends, and teammates, who have been EXTREMELY helpful and supportive!

No comments:

Post a Comment