Faixa Preta Bound

I proudly train under Master Lloyd Irvin in Camp Springs, MD. I have dedicated my LIFE to earning my Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Black Belt and winning the Mundials (BJJ World Championships) at the Black Belt level. I plan to hold more World Championship Gold medals than any other competitor the World has seen.

Why stop there? In Mixed Martial Arts, I will hold the Strikeforce Women's 135 and 145 lb title belts. At the same time.

Is that cocky? Perhaps... But I do know, I will not reach my goals alone. I have God and the support of my family, my friends, my teammates, and of course, Master Lloyd. All I need now is you.

The purpose of this blog is for you. For you to get a closer look into the life of SarJ. For you to see the growth of a Champion.

And uh... ya know, maybe you'll get to know me well enough to send donations!

Thursday, March 11, 2010

MIA

I've been a little MIA with the blog!  The internet was down at my house, the horror!!!   Anyways, just a quick update for the 4 followers I have!
It's been a crazy week, lots of hard training so far.  It's officially week 2 of training for mundials/Pans.  We had good start to the week on monday, did some live matches.  On Tuesday, we went nuts with the grip fighting.  LOTS of rough, technical HARD WORK.  It was exhausting.  Wednesday was a chill day, light rolling etc.  Tonight, I'm expecting a hard grind.  We had a good grind this morning, and it will definitely pick up!
On Friday night, I'll have 2 hours of wrestling practice.  Saturday morning will be more hours of jits.  And I'll prolly train on Sunday as well.
I'm beat!  i'm really feelin the push right now, which is perfectly normal.  By week 4, my body will have adjusted to the grind in time for Pans.  Right after Pans, back on the grind and we're looking to PEEK at Munidals!!
I'm still working every morning from 6am until 11am.  Running errands in the afternoon.  whew, crazy!!
I promised video, i will get them up before Pans!

No comments:

Post a Comment